Sunday, October 27, 2013

Seaside on a Sunday

I often share things that are happening in my little basement studio on Sundays. There are a couple of things beginning to brew down there but they aren't really at a place where I feel like sharing -- yet. 

Part of the reason I am running behind on my projects is that I was away at the Seaside for a short birthday trip for my hubby. Of course, I felt compelled to take a few pictures. In lieu of what's happening in my studio (or for that matter in my life right now), I'm going to share a couple of my favorite shots from the coast. 

Sometimes, including today, I wonder just why I take photos. Then I remember that they make me happy. I hope they make a few of you happy too. 

None of these are currently available in the shop, but as usual they could be. 

And... the first person who can let me know where we were today (what city)... and posts the correct answer in the comments, can have their choice of an 8" x 10" print of any of the photos I am sharing in this post today. 

Be well. Do well. Stay well. 








Please don't forget to check out the shop and share it too! There will be new items between now and the end of the year... semi-regularly I hope. 

4 comments:

  1. Lovely images! I especially LOVE the one with the birdhouses!!! Hope you have a Wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kerri. I am particularly happy with how the bird houses turned out! I think I might offer in the shop as set of greeting cards and/or baby nursery/young kid bedroom decor?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10/28/2013

    Astoria! Love the pic of what we call "the sick bridge"!

    Judi

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK Judi...

    1) Why do you call it "the sick bridge?"
    2) Do you want an 8" x 10" of that shot, another shot or no shot at all?

    Sue

    ReplyDelete