- Eliminate your mommy-guilt,
- Raise your children to be grateful rather than spoiled,
- Get some much needed self-care,
- Naturally motivate your children to listen to you more,
- Gain respect from your family,
- Inspire your kids to do their chores without nagging,
- Establish fun and easy AM and PM routines,
- Boost your self-esteem and your child's self-esteem 10-fold!
If you give it a try, let me know how it goes for you. If it helps at all, consider passing on to another Mama who might need a little boost. And if you can today, take some time for yourself (whether you are a Mama or not)... do something just for you! If you could do one thing today to rejuvenate yourself (that is reasonable and affordable within your budget), what would you do? Please share (maybe it will help a Mama out there who is too worn out to even think up something to do for herself)!