Monday, June 18, 2007

Breathing


Sorry for the delay in posting but frankly I've spent the last couple of weeks just trying to breath. Despite being busy with all the end-of-school, beginning of summer events and activities on the outside, on the inside I was just trying to take one breath - one step, one after the other.


For those of you who read my previous post, you'll be happy to know that the boy in question (whose father spoke of the nearness of death) is now breathing on his own with many a sign of recovery, albeit no doubt a long one. While many are not so lucky, it appears that in our world for now, death has taken a step back and life begins anew.


And so... summer break begins.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6/19/2007

    I hear what you're saying but I'm so glad you're back. I've missed your pictures and what a sad note to leave us hanging on to. I'm so glad the young boy is improving. I'm sure the parents would rather have a long haul than no chance at all. Thanks for sharing and thanks for the beautiful picture. Can I buy a set of these?

    ReplyDelete