Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Rainy Days & Mondays...



Rainy days
and Mondays usually do get me down (Thanks Boomtown Rats), but for
some reason today, being a rainy Wednesday, made me tired but not blue!



Lucky for me, the puddles in our front yard were transformed
by two six-year-olds getting soaked to the bone! Once the socks came off, all bets were off too.



I did find a bright spot in all this wet and gray - those
azaleas are blooming close to one of my blueberry bushes that looks at least as though it just might make my life by actually producing some berries this year (stay tuned)!



And no matter what, happy garden flower keeps smiling!
I could learn a thing or two from this garden sculpture (and heck, maybe I already have). Happy Hump Day!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5/15/2009

    I love that Happy Garden flower!

    Judi

    ReplyDelete
  2. MamaZuzi5/19/2009

    Me too - got it at the Sunnyside Auction!

    ReplyDelete