Friday, May 29, 2009

Wish upon a star






Here's my fantasy birthday wish list:




These Keen Sandals:












This dog:










This bike












This bike accessory









If I was going really wild, I'd want either a hybrid car or a decent Subaru, some new clothes, that hair cut I know is out there but can't quite find, all new pretty teeth in the front and an Italian vacation complete with villa, wine, gelato, pasta and cannolis plus lots of walking, bike riding and site seeing, plus relaxing!

Not too much is it? I'd really settle for a lovely day at the beach much like Mother's Day or some other fun activity with my family but a girl can dream.

2 comments:

  1. what a lovely dream. i'm all for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish some keen sandals too. Hope someone will give that on my bday.

    ReplyDelete