- Bringing my beloved Jackson 5 album in 4th grade to a last-day-of-school/birthday party,
- My mother selling my Jackson 5 albums without my knowledge at a garage sale and I was not a happy camper,
- A Michael Jackson album I wanted ore than anything for Christmas - and got it! Lo and behold my horror however when on Christmas morning with all the stores closed, I opened the cassette tape and found a Conway Twitty tape instead (inside a MJ cassette case),
- Going to the Kansas City Jackson 5 reunion tour! Amazing! Still have the ticket,
- Working for Solters, Roskin, Friedman PR in LA and the mountain of Michael Jackson press clips that had to be cut out of the newspapers and copied every day,
- Working for Epic/CBS records which was for a time his record company.