Monday, January 03, 2011

Back on Etsy

I have been just horrible at updating this blog and for that I apologize. Those of you who have continued to check in to see if I've gotten off my cyber-butt, I am sorry that I had not -- until now. I am mainly just letting you know that I've been busy re-stocking my Etsy Shop for Mama Picture This. There are now multiple prints, card sets, individual photo cards and even a photo pendant for sale in the shop for what I believe are reasonable prices. Please feel free to ask me about special orders or anything you would like to see in the shop that you do not.  Mama Picture This Etsy Shop

And please, please consider recommending the shop to others. Thrilled to be back on Etsy and back on the blog. I hope I see or chat with you soon!

Happy 2011 - may it be a productive, happy and prosperous new year for us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment