Monday, October 24, 2011

A little experimenting

I have been having fun taking photos of the beautiful Autumn leaves in all their glorious colors. 

I have also wanted for awhile to try printing some of my photos directly onto textured paper and using that for cards rather than actual photos. the first one I tried is this orange leaf. 

I am happy with it and at some point soon there will be a set of 4 for sale in my Etsy Shop. 

Thinking of other things that I can create as well... considering doing a bit of repurposing of found objects. 

Also wondering if these new cards are easier to either recycle or compost. They can now be recycled (I believe) as there is no photo paper involved -- so that is a good thing. I have to do a bit more investigation to find out if these can be composted. If you know, please share your knowledge. I would love to be more eco-friendly with my creative endeavors. For now, if you are interested in this set of 4, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment