Friday, May 10, 2013

Five things I'd rather be doing


It's Friday. While I'm enjoying a quiet evening at home after dinner and a movie with a friend... I can certainly think of a few things I'd rather be doing. 

Sleeping. I haven't been sleeping well and it may be because of the warm weather. I keep waking up at 5:30 a.m. no matter what time I go to bed.







Waking up to a clean house. Unless the cleaning fairy comes overnight, I'll be busy cleaning the place all day tomorrow.





Figuring out just how to make those wedding signs I've been thinking about. I have ideas but I need my wood worker back to help me out.









Playing with the kids on a beach in Oahu. This one is highly unlikely, but a girl can dream.








Winning this contest: 
https://apps.facebook.com/intuitlovelocal-tm/?x=us-en_lolb2desktop_42750 
You can help -- vote every day from now until May 12th (just 2 more days)! Vote for: 

No comments:

Post a Comment