Thursday, June 20, 2013

Playing with Steam Punk

Two blog posts in one day? That's what happens when I end up with an unplanned 4-day rather than my planned-for 3-day weekend at home! 

I'm experimenting with some signs and other ideas for the shop and was trying out a little steam punk feel for some signs and maybe a card... 



I'd love feedback whether you love or hate them or think they'd be JUST RIGHT if only I add a ________________________________________ (you fill in the blank)! 


And don't forget - I am always open to special custom orders and now I even have a custom order button right under my picture in my shop! It's quick and easy to request. And of course, as I mentioned earlier today (previous post), there ARE many ways to say: 

Ciao for now, 
Mama Zuzi

** add your comment below or if that doesn't work, email me!


No comments:

Post a Comment