Today I am thankful for all the teacher's and school personnel who help my children and honestly all children every day -- to learn, to grow, to become who they are meant to be.
And in that spirit, I am going to share my process in making yesterday's wonderful tutorial which I am making for my kids' teachers and the school secretaries.
Thanks again to Design Mom for the terrific idea and tutorial which you can find here:
And now without further ado, is my version (it was fun):
1. Printed out the templates
2. I colored mine.
3. Cut 'em out.
4. Score & fold where indicated.
5. I glued the side tab first.
6. I used the glue bottle to hold the bottom tabs together when I glued them.
7. Fill with goodies.
8. Ready for gifting on the last day of school!
Ciao for now,