Wednesday, June 19, 2013

What a Shot Wednesday

This is perfect for me today. I took it a couple of months ago and then played with removed the color from the background. It took me 1.5 hours to get home from work tonight so I didn't really have the time, the light or the energy to take a new shot. 


And speaking of photos I love... how can you not love this baby with parents reflected in these sunglasses? I LOVE it! Too bad my kids are too old to do this to/with! http://www.favething.com/christine/photo-ideas/baby-photography-2/


And then there's this guy (PeeTee)


And now this extremely tired Mama is gonna watch a little stupid television and head to bed!

Sweet dreams,
Mama Zuzi

1 comment:

  1. I could try and do a picture like that of you and Fiona:). Ah my Peetee I'm glad he made you smile!

    ReplyDelete