Thursday, July 25, 2013

Thankful Thursday - Last Thursday Redux Edition

I am thankful for many things this Thursday. Of course I am thankful for my family and friends and for getting through the rough spots and moving forward. 

I am also thankful to have a good job and the ability to pursue my creative passions too. I am thankful for being able to do Last Thursday in Portland for a second time and this time with my co-worker Dana! 

Check out her cute items on Etsy:  

https://www.etsy.com/shop/LittleBreadcrumbPdx

Stop by and see us if you can tonight! This morning I'm having to pack up for tonight's event as I won't have time to come home first... table (in van), chair and sale items, square, smart phone... what else? Hmmm... maybe I should make a checklist for this sort of thing. 

I will be doing "the reveal" of my mini canvas pieces as they are ready. They are all places in Oregon. Here is Shaniko: 
So tiny! Loving it. Now I'm gonna go attempt to get ready for work AND possibly finish up one or more of my tiny little canvas babies! Ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment