Sunday, September 08, 2013

Studio Sunday

There are a few things in the studio as you can see. I have been working on this chicken wire frame display for selling at street fairs and such (thanks to hubby for the help) but unfortunately haven't gotten to use it yet. 

I finally replenished my card and envelope stock and am starting to complete Tammy's order for 14 cards. Considering we drove all the way to Tigard to get to Paper Source (with a parking lot), I should have doubled what I bought -- live and learn. 

The other item in my studio that I need to finish post-haste is a new plaque/sign. Considering adding a few of these (maybe able to be personalized with a photo). This one is Family, but others could be Friendship, Happiness, Believe and the like. What sign would you actually put on your mantel or above your desk? 


I have to complete it and get photos to Melaine over at My Sweet Savannah blog! She'll be giving it away on her blog on the 16th! So mosey on over there and check it out. Maybe you could be the winner! 

More later. Zuzi

No comments:

Post a Comment