Saturday, October 05, 2013

Ode to Autumn

It is a gorgeous autumn day in the NW. Sunshine and 71 degrees. I am busy but still wanted to snap a couple shots that remind me of this time of year. I want to go out in search of a lot of differing colored leaves but for now I found these on our in-need-of-repair back deck:

 
And then there's Penny, our rescue dog. Something about her Golden Retriever color just always says autumn to me... but especially when she is falling asleep on the deck in the October sunshine. 

Hope you are enjoying a nice fall nap or some time in the outdoors. 

Ciao for now, 
Mama Zuzi 

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10/06/2013

    Oh I LOVE your leaves.....and your Pup is Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is in the shop as well sending birthday greetings here: http://www.etsy.com/listing/68795916/blank-photo-card-4x5-photo-lets-party?ref=shop_home_active

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much thesunriseofmylife!

    ReplyDelete