Wednesday, September 13, 2006

The big day #2...

Today was officially the girl's first day of preschool! It went a little like this:
  • Brother sick.
  • Brother's 1st sick day.
  • Sister says "I don't wanna go. I don't wanna..." get the idea?
  • Brother says he'll keep teacher from seeing sister - sister agrees to go.

  • Sister arrives and gets frustrated with girl who doesn't want to share.
  • After a zillion hugs, sister agrees to let Mama leave "for awhile."
  • Mama and brother return to find sister had a fabulous time.

The chef whips up a little something for us before we take our leave.


Her "royal majesty" pauses briefly between activities and ends up having a fabulous first day of preschool!

She'll rule the roost in no time if I know my girl.

Ahhh my prince and princess will soon become king and queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment