Sunday, February 04, 2007

Mamahood versus?


It is Sunday morning and what's on my TO DO list?
  • Teach Sunday School (Unitarian if you were wondering)
  • Get the kids dressed
  • Get myself dressed
  • Breakfast for me (kids have eaten)
  • Laminate signs for preschool
  • Complete Letter to the Editor, Emails and Phone Calls for Stand for Children,
  • Have a date with son (maybe another with daughter)
  • Pick up library books
  • Work out budget and pay bills
  • Make menu for the week and get groceries
  • Have family fun time
  • Clean House
  • Do Laundry
  • Etc....

What am I doing? Playing with my photos and cards. Hmmm. Anyway, if I manage any of the above (or a sufficient enough amount to feel comfortable), I'll hopefully post 3 sets of Flower Photo Cards to what will soon be my Etsy shop... wish me luck and keep checking back. Hope you have a fabulous Sunday (and enjoy the Super Bowl if you are into that... notice it is not on my list)!

1 comment:

  1. Love it!! Sounds like something I'd be doing. :)

    ReplyDelete