Friday, February 16, 2007

Sleep is good


After about 18 hours of sleep, I'm feeling quite a bit better and just a little bit like Rumpelstiltskin. As you can imagine, I am now way behind on my knitting (still finishing a front panel and need to do 2 sleeves). I'm reminded of a handwritten sign I saw recently on the front door of a neighborhood cafe. It read "Sorry. Out with the Flu." I wish I had had my camera with me and could have gotten a picture of it. The next time I drove by, the place was open and the sign was gone (good for them)!
Anyway... That's how I have felt this week. "Sorry. Out for sickness." Got to go knit and get ready to get back to life (must pick up the prince from his after-school play date -- that's usually when the fun begins). More soon.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2/16/2007

    So glad to hear you're on the up swing. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10/21/2007

    Knit me a pattern to the center
    find me the stich to my soul
    Kindly tell me where to knit or to purl
    to enter the kindom of my children's souls

    ReplyDelete