This last Wednesday in April, I'm thinking about:
- a new baby niece (Welcome to the world girlie #3),
- the sunshine outside and wanting to get into the garden,
- being parent helper at preschool,
- lack of ocular migraines (thanks to Norma, hubby and multi-vitamins),
- my daughter doing my makeup (as we speak... no you can't see a photo),
- what to put in my girl's lunch,
- flowers to send to school with the boy,
- how to rid my life of munching slugs and caterpillars,
- the parallels between our national response to 9/11 and the Virginia Tech tragedy,
- potty training and kid bedroom mural painting,
- where to find biodiesel for our new used car and what to wear.
These are the regular daily random thoughts of a Mama in this day and age. What are you thinking about today?