Thursday, April 26, 2007

Too tired Thursday

I have been meaning to write something clever about how not just one, but both of my children, want me to keep my belly fat (glad to know they love all of me),

but I'm too tired...

I've been meaning to write about my thoughts on the connection between the national American response to both 9/11 and the tragedy at Virginia Tech,

but I'm too tired...

I could write about my day, including the three girlie tantrums, chasing her down the block in her pajamas (thank goodness I was dressed), saving drowning beetles and bringing home the one who didn't make it,

but I'm just too dang tired.

Maybe tomorrow.

So what is making you tired (or) energizing you today?

1 comment:

  1. Looking at my house and realizing how much I need to do before people come over tonight is making me tired!!!

    ReplyDelete