Saturday, August 11, 2007

Along for the ride


Sometimes, whether it is our own adventure, the greater world's or our children's, we just need to get on that ride, strap ourselves in and go. It may be scary, bumpy, exhilarating and/or exciting in alternate measure, but it will be worth it and far better than sitting at home on the couch playing it continually safe.




When I'm scared or worried, I can tend to get myself into a panic. Often, however, after that initial phase, I find myself seeking out information and trying to formulate a plan where I can have at least some semblance of reassurance.



Whether it is my son's 2nd grade year, my husband's future as an engineer, the great turning or my own creative life... sometimes you have to do what you can and then let it go.



Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Hope you are enjoying the ride along with me.



MamaZuzi

No comments:

Post a Comment