For now my pre-coffee brain says I'm going to try to find the time for the following today:
- Work on a brochure at work,
- Finally get to the bank (been trying for several days),
- Call someone (to help us work through these girly tantrums and give us a few tips).
And this weekend:
- Laundry (get 'em out of the clean clothes pile and into the drawers where they belong),
- Clean, clean, clean,
- Take the kids to our local science museum for a fun, free sustainability event,
- Facilitate a play date with the boy and his friend we've been trying to do for awhile,
- Enjoy a family hike even if it is cold (which it likely will be).
Here's hoping your Friday and weekend are filled with fun activities.