Saturday, April 19, 2008

Superficial Saturday

I'm turning today into Random Thoughts Saturday cause I can't manage to muster much else this morning.

I wanted to have folks vote on which photo/s to send into this tulip farm contest but I haven't figured it out yet so that's out for this a.m.

Random thoughts:

  • My ear/throat hurt,
  • I might take pics at the farm ball game,
  • I really wonder what to do with the rest of my life (besides raise my family of course),
  • I want a real vacation,
  • I can't wait for my hair to grow out,
  • Should I be a teacher?
  • Why did God (or whatever) bless me with 2 spirited children (must be a lesson there),
  • If we didn't have a cat, we could be playing with 3 cute chicks right now,
  • I hope my haircut doesn't make me look stupid (or older),
  • I'm hungry,
  • Even if it does snow today, I'd rather have warm weather,
  • I WANT THE SCHOOL LOTTERY PAPERWORK SAYING " YOU ARE IN SES!"
  • I do have good friends.
  • This weekend we have a farm ball game, I have a haircut, a boy play date tomorrow and a chilly family hike.
  • I read "The Namesake" and really liked it. So far partway in, I'm not so big on the movie.
  • Has anyone seen "There Will Be Blood" or "Juno"? I want to see them both - hear they are good.
  • Gotta drink coffee, have something for breakfast and put on clothes.

Have a great weekend and feel free to share whatever superficial, random or meaningful thoughts you are having today.

No comments:

Post a Comment