I wanted to have folks vote on which photo/s to send into this tulip farm contest but I haven't figured it out yet so that's out for this a.m.
- My ear/throat hurt,
- I might take pics at the farm ball game,
- I really wonder what to do with the rest of my life (besides raise my family of course),
- I want a real vacation,
- I can't wait for my hair to grow out,
- Should I be a teacher?
- Why did God (or whatever) bless me with 2 spirited children (must be a lesson there),
- If we didn't have a cat, we could be playing with 3 cute chicks right now,
- I hope my haircut doesn't make me look stupid (or older),
- I'm hungry,
- Even if it does snow today, I'd rather have warm weather,
- I WANT THE SCHOOL LOTTERY PAPERWORK SAYING " YOU ARE IN SES!"
- I do have good friends.
- This weekend we have a farm ball game, I have a haircut, a boy play date tomorrow and a chilly family hike.
- I read "The Namesake" and really liked it. So far partway in, I'm not so big on the movie.
- Has anyone seen "There Will Be Blood" or "Juno"? I want to see them both - hear they are good.
- Gotta drink coffee, have something for breakfast and put on clothes.
Have a great weekend and feel free to share whatever superficial, random or meaningful thoughts you are having today.