Monday, April 21, 2008

Resolution Sunday

Well Resolution Sunday came and went. I meant to mention that frankly despite a long list of things I'd like to change about myself and my life, right now I just don't think I have it in me to successfully complete any resolution. Sad but true. Right now I'm fighting off some cold that comes with a sore throat, painful swallowing (no - not strep) and a nasty earache on one side. I honestly don't feel motivated to do more than get through the day, sleep as much as I can and think about homeopathic remedies (oh and read my latest parenting purchase: "Setting Limits with your Strong-Willed Child."). Well... I guess that is my resolution - finish the book and then start trying to use it's methods.

And in honor of my strong-willed girl and all those like her:

Strong-willed children are not part of some conspiracy to make life difficult for others. They just do what strong-willed children do. They test harder and more often, resist longer, protest louder, use more drama, and carry things further than most of us would ever imagine. They're movers and shakers, powerful kids who bring out strong reactions in others."

No comments:

Post a Comment