- Have an appointment with a naturopath,
- Pick up some books at the library and read a couple others I've got,
- Refine our plan for dealing with the girl prone to tantrums (and prepare for backlash),
- Clean something (the office, bathroom most likely filthy candidates),
- Watch "Juno",
- Either attend one of my last preschool meetings or babysit there,
- Look for a borrow-able or keep-able gerbil with cage and especially wheel for boy's awesome school environmental science project wherein he wants a gerbil running on a wheel to power a kid's nightlight,
I'm not even gonna mention larger potential goals cause I'm just not capable right now but hopefully soon I can add things like exercise and actually mean it and do it! Anyone in Portland want to be my exercise buddy - keeping in mind it cannot include any programs (sorry Michelle) that cost money and that I'm really not in shape at this point even though I used to run tons every day during college!