Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Thankfulness I think in some ways is always there just harder to say out loud. Of course I am thankful for so many things but as a parent when things aren't going all that well or the rough patches are having to be lived through and smoothed out over a period of time and you wish you could just snap your fingers and be your perfect 50's TV family (updated to fit the times of course), the words don't come easily.

I for one am NOT Tabitha and cannot just wiggle my nose and make magic happen but I can keep plodding along as us parental types do and keep working to find and do the best for our families. If you are a parent or a mama out there struggling to do your best with a spirited child, with a special needs child, with depression or just the every day struggles, please hang in there and know that you are not alone.

I've got to go to work right now but I'll try to list some more resources and I hope you will pass these along on to any Mama or parent who might need a little extra help. Let them know that they are not alone. Today maybe we can be thankful for being able to help others who need our understanding and support.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4/24/2008

    Thank you! for the great links....

    Judi

    ReplyDelete