Not sure if these things are truly superficial or not, but here goes:
- I'm glad the Kansas Jayhawks won tonight even though it certainly doesn't solve any world problems,
- I hate it when parents complain about things like Little League Opening Day events but don't do a darn thing to try to make it better,
- I hate competitive parents when frankly I think kids should just mostly be having fun,
- The Writers Strike has led to crappy television options,
- I don't like the aging process very much (but then again who does)?