I'm not sure I'd call it terrific this week but there's almost always something good you can find even in the muck... so what's good right now (I think terrific would be pushing it) is:
- That it's Tuesday (as in not yesterday during the 2-hour tantrum of the girl),
- Having created jars for each kid to fill with marbles for good behavior,
- Having 2 parents at home to help even though not under the best circumstances,
- Having kids who LOVE books,
- Playing ENYA at night while the kids fall asleep.
That's what I've got - what about you?