Oh boy, it is finally What I'd Like Wednesday...and here's a few things I wouldn't mind having:
- My boy relaxed and less nervous,
- My girl relaxed, and tantrum free,
- My hubby offered a terrific job that pays well enough for me to not work or is flexible enough for me to work around his schedule,
- Our beach vacation to happen as planned later in the summer,
- An Italian vacation and/or Wales, Scotland, England, Ireland before I turn 50!,
- New paint in every room of my house,
- A great garden that produces lots of food for my family,
- A new president whose first name doesn't begin with either a J or a G,
- A master's degree in something I would truly love to do for the rest of my career,
- A maid,
- A cook,
- An on-call family consultant,
- A personal shopper for groceries and those hard to find items,
- Piece of mind.
PS... guess who picked today's picture?