Sunday, July 08, 2012

Beat the Heat

It is a quiet house this morning at 11:00 a.m. and I'm trying to decided just what we/I should do. While the rest of the country (mostly) is roasting with temps above 100 degrees, we are supposed to have our first 90 degree one.


I had been hoping to hang in my basement studio working away on necklaces, canvases, cards and magnets but there have been a few glitches in the supply chain to be worked through. Likely I'll be working on shop items on Tuesday (my first day off all Summer)! 


I should exercise before the heat sets in and make up my daily smoothie, but then what? 


I need to prepare my clothes and other goodies for work in advance as I am definitely not used to getting up at 6 am anymore and leaving the house at 7 am nor am I used to working an 8-hour day! Should be interesting. 


Hung another one of my larger photos in our family room yesterday. Liking the way it looks other than the reminder that we truly need to paint all of our walls after years of living in this house! 


I may take some pics (in the cool basement) and post "Eye Candy" show pieces to Etsy shop today but otherwise we may need to go to a movie or some other indoor (with air conditioning) activity. What are you doing to stay cool if you need to? 

No comments:

Post a Comment