Sunday, September 09, 2012

Sunday, Sunday


It is a fairly typical Sunday around here. We all take a while to wake up and get productive. Some wake up by fiddling around on Facebook while drinking their iced coffee, some play on their ipods, some a little t.v. or computer game. 

Shortly, I will have to get out of my pajamas and really start the day. There's breakfast to be made and eaten, kitchen cleaning to do, grocery list making and then shopping, gerbil cage cleaning and a room to be painted. 

And somewhere in the midst of all that, I'll be finding the time to finish up these two lovely magnets so I can get them to their owners this week. Then maybe next weekend I'll make a few more with various photos from the shop. Is there a particular photo from the Mama Picture This shop that you'd like to see turned into a magnet? 


I do take special orders! 









And while we are chatting... it is back to school time for so many kids and whether they are off to a great year or struggling a bit, check out the "Route Cool" card in the shop. I'm thinking I might give one to kids in my life to encourage them to have a great 1st semester this year! Classic yellow school bus headed for a terrific school year! The kid is cool, school is cool... you name it is a fun bit of educational inspiration!

Happy Sunday y'all! Hope to hear from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment