Tuesday, November 13, 2012

What? It is the holiday season again?!

I can hardly believe we are already discussing who is bringing what to Thanksgiving dinner. Can you?

Seems like just a few weeks ago, we were hanging out in the back yard in the sunshine in shorts.

Well time flies and as usual I'm into the spirit of the holidays but not always ahead of the game!

I have added a new festive holiday option to the shop that I'm excited about. I've created a few different holiday themed cards and for the first time personalized holiday offerings that you can order to print through a service on your own (in 4x6 or 5x7" sizes) or for those who aren't into the postal versions... in email format -- PDF, jpeg or Publisher! You send me your favorite pic or select one from my shop or both... and your message details and I send you a proof to approve in 24-48 hours tops most likely! So many options. So much fun!

Here are the current offerings... possibly more to come and as always I am completely open to suggestions and special orders - just send me a note via email or on Facebook and I'll see what I can do!





No comments:

Post a Comment