Thursday, March 21, 2013

New Work

I have been taking a bit of a break from Mama Picture This, both the Etsy Shop and the blog. Winter finds me usually more into knitting and just dealing with the kids and school and this year doing some contract work in communications and marketing. 

However, as the spring flowers begin their blooming and the trees start to come back to life, we took a short family trip to the Oregon desert for our boy's birthday and I took along my camera. 

There are a couple of shots I'm considering framing for at home or for posting in the Etsy shop... as prints or maybe as card collections.  A few shots of Shaniko, a well-know (slightly inhabited - 25 residents) ghost town not far from Antelope, Oregon are the ones that have first struck my fancy. 

What do you think? Do you know anyone who might enjoy these types of pics? 

No comments:

Post a Comment