Monday, March 25, 2013

Finding the hidden beauty in every day

Spring Break has sprung. Doing this by seat of our pants. At least I have 2 days to be at work to think about some ideas before it is my turn to be in charge of the kids. I'm thinking a movie, maybe a trip for a hike or to the trampoline place for some jumping and maybe even a short jaunt to the gorgeous Oregon Coast in honor of my boy turning into a TEEN-ager! 

And in the midst of spending some time with my girl this weekend, we came across this beauty tucked in and easily missed by most. Wishing I'd had my better camera (not just my phone) but alas this is what we got. Still beautiful and simple. Here's hoping you find some beauty tucked in to your day and your week and the end of March 2013! 


1 comment:

  1. Love that picture. Hope you have a wonderful spring break!

    ReplyDelete