Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Wonderful Floral Weather

When the weather turns warm and sunny, I find myself thinking about gardens and spring flowers. 

I took this shot yesterday while experimenting with one of my favorites that is blooming in our yard: 

For those of you who might be wondering, it is not currently available in my shop, but I suppose it could be. If you'd like to see this lovely little pink bloom in the shop, please vote by leaving a comment below or voting in the poll at the upper right of the blog. 

Ironically I also got a sale in the shop yesterday for Mother's Day and it just happens to be a floral image as well. 


Excited to say that a personalized "Sea of Orange" card will soon be making it's way to Oklahoma to make someone's day (or course it isn't Jennifer!)  Check out the listing here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/150165983/personalized-4x5-photo-note-card-sea-of?ref=shop_home_active

And last but definitely not least, if you are in the Portland, Oregon area, you should totally check out Rose Hill Flower Farm. You can order a bouquet subscription and I'd highly recommend it. What a lovely idea and what lovely flowers! Check out the farm's website here: http://www.rosehillflowerfarm.com/

I hope some day to be lucky enough to get to go and take some photos of them all in bloom. You can also follow the farm on Facebook! I hope you stop to notice the flowers today! I know I will. 

Check back tomorrow when I hope to be talking about personalized signs for kids and weddings and more!

Ciao for now, 

Mama Zuzi (Sue)

No comments:

Post a Comment