Sunday, June 30, 2013

Studio Sunday

It is Sunday once again and time to check in on what's happening in my studio. 

This week my mind has been on weddings (when it wasn't on Last Thursday). And while I also have contest prizes to make and distribute, I haven't felt up to making t-shirts given the heat. 

And so without further ado, is a sneak peek at what is in my studio: 

Wood:

Photo Print:
Wedding Props:

 And a nearly completed sign looking ready for the festivities:


If you are feeling inspired, patriotic or both, check out what's going on in the studio over at the Dollar Store Crafts Blog: 


and if you need a little more of a nudge to get your "creative on"... Bobbi over at the "How Does She" blog has 6 ways to stretch your creativity! I want to do at least a few of these.

Now I have to go pick up MY Mama at the airport for her summer vacation visit! 

Ciao for now, 
Mama Zuzi

No comments:

Post a Comment