Sunday, February 11, 2007

Addicted to polls

Photo themes galore!

O.K. O.K. some of you are probably thinking -- enough with the polls already. Just bear with me... it is a new toy and I'm enjoying it. I LOVE online polls. I greatly enjoy giving my opinion and seeing what others are thinking too. Please see my current poll (to your right) and please vote. It's quick, easy (no sign in required) and its completely anonymous. Great for those commitment-phobes among us and better yet for those parents who have little time but can manage a 1-2 second click of a button before rushing off to deal with the young ones. Well... speaking of kids, I've got to help mine motivate to get dressed and help the boy (at the very least) make 20-something valentine's day cards for his classmates. Ciao for now!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2/11/2007

    I voted twice so my areas would have a higher vote than the others. There weren't any rules posted so I assumed it was okay to give you my opinion twice. I'm seriously considering a third. :)

    ReplyDelete