Thursday, July 26, 2007

O.K. it has been forever

since I posted. So much going on and yet so little. Went on vacation at the beach for a week with my mother and best friend and the family. Rained 5 days out of 7! Found fun things to do despite the frustrating weather. Kids acted up for Grandma. Back to work. Grandma back in the Midwest.

As you can imagine... with only 2 days of sunshine, I took WAY less photos. I think this is my favorite.


Did manage to find this cool fort on a walk by myself with cloudy skies but no rain.



Love the parking sign! Found 2 awesome shells the one beach sunny day and got to see a mother deer and her 2 babies next door (but unfortunately no photos). I've just caught up on bills, still need to do laundry and catch up in the kitchen -- figure out how to entertain the kids until school starts again in a little over a month.

Hope your Summer is going well and isn't filled with rain!

1 comment:

  1. Love these - and the fort, wow. Who did it? Wooden poles/branches from the beach = really great to photograph.

    I do *not* like the beach when it's raining.

    ReplyDelete