- Finally finding the girls good shoes (which have been missing for over a week), stuffed full of cat food and hiding in her dresser... which just might explain why all her clothes were on top!
- Having the girl lose one brand new mitten within hours of purchase!
- Finally volunteering in the classroom, only to have the teacher try something new and despite my best efforts, having a bunch of confused, defiant and melting down 1st graders on my hands!
- Having the boy's best friend invite him to a music class "bring a friend" day, which led to "I want to take that class!" Mind you, this would be a good thing except that the class is close to $200/semester and goes for a year and would no doubt involve little sister wanting to go too, etc.
- Having Papa try to take boy to after-school math circle but not being able to find where they were meeting (apparently missed by one room)!
- Having one 1st grader who pretty much bursts into tears if I ask her what's in her lunch (I've stopped looking at her or talking to her - apparently it is more than she can bear),
- Having a preschool fan club of one -- the boy who I rarely interact with and lately when I do makes me frustrated beyond belief, apparently LIKES me! With my new found status, maybe I can convince him to stop talking potty talk for a few minutes!
Ahhh... now what will the weekend hold?!