Well... here goes with just a taste... I'm holding my head as I type this (just kidding -- that wouldn't exactly be possible now would it?).
Some of the myriad things filling up the brain of MamaZuzi:
- Trying to manage to exercise every day (if not then a few times a week),
- Getting used to a new family calendar,
- Getting used to and fine-tuning a new family notebook and menu program,
- Struggling with and trying not to stress (TOO MUCH) on getting our daughter into her brother's school next year for kindergarten and figuring out if we do get in, if we'll either want or have to pay $300/month for full-day,
- Trying to find a new carpool since our tried-and-true partner is moving too far away as of Feb.1st,
- Dealing with deadlines for preschool auctions and open houses and fulfilling my duties there,
- Working with new budget system at home and all the inevitable wierd things that come up there,
- Preparing for my baby girl's 5th birthday and our family party,
- Looking at additional volunteer hours at my boy's school to aid in hopefully having good information to be able to calculate incoming kinders and ideally getting my daughter in - in - in!,
- Figuring out how to work a new insurance and reimbursement system along with finding new doctors after years of being with Kaiser Permanente.
So ... that is just some of what is occupying me lately and which hasn't made it into the blog. Bug me some more and maybe I'll manage to post again sometime soon :-)