This week I'm going to go the more realistic approach:
It's Wednesday and here's what I'd like:
- A delicious farm-like breakfast I don't have to cook,
- All the laundry clean and put away (without me having to do it),
- Some new clothes,
- A hair cut,
- The ability to drink coffee without getting edgy (o.k. so it's not that realistic),
- Someone calling my hubby for a job interview (Hello... Legacy Health System are you listening?),
- Not to have to get up at 5:00 a.m. tomorrow,
- A dry evening so it will be GAME ON!
- The will to exercise,
- One or more writing gigs (telecommuting) to bring in some extra cash while enjoying myself,
- A neck that isn't sore.